Friday 27 June 2014

Summer Is Upon Us...


Summer is here, and that means going to the beach, hanging with friends, going to backyard barbecues, and it also means summer nail polish colours! I love nail polish and have grown quite the collection over the past couple of years, one of my all time favourites is Wicked by Essie which is such a deep red that it is almost appears black. Sometimes though you just need to brighten up your nails for summer. Some of my favourites for this summer will be Eureka by Formula X, Main Stage by CiatePepperminty by CiateEncore! by CiatePeach Daiquiri by EssieRock the Boat by Essie and last by not least Lightening by Sally Hansen.

1) Eureka by Formula X, is a beautiful hot pink with blue undertones, I love wearing this because it is  a deeper pink, it looks gorgeous when applied, and it only takes one coat to get a good opaque colour!


2) Main Stage by Ciate is a nice magenta, that is a bit darker but still manages to be very summery, I have not worn this yet but am excited to try it. 


3) Pepperminty by Ciate looks exactly like it sounds, a nice mint green! It is a nice colour to brighten your nails up for summer, and is a nice change from all the pink and corals I wear.


4) Encore! by Ciate is almost a burnt orange colour, that for some reason reminds me of the end of summer, I also love the brush on the Ciate polishes it makes it easy to paint your nails.


5) Peach Daiquiri by Essie is just nice pinky coral, and when I wear it just boosts my mood!


6) Rock the Boat by Essie is a light blue that has some shimmer in it which when the sunlight hits it, looks gorgeous and great for summer


7) Lightning by Sally Hansen, one thing I love about the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Polishes is the brush! It is wide which mean that you can just swipe it on your nail once and it is covered.


I just love nail polish in general, and love getting new colours (sometimes I have to stop and think about if I already have bought it or not) and love going through my collection to pick some out for summertime. I would love to hear what colours you are loving for summer nails, and are there certain ones you always go back to?

No comments:

Post a Comment