Friday 8 August 2014

Mmm Chocolate...

It is not what you think it is, I am talking about the Too Faced Chocolate Palette! I got it for my birthday from my best friend Harkirat (Hey girl!). I am in love with this palette, for one it has a tone of different gorgeous shades (16 matte and shimmer) that I will get a lot of use out of as they are mostly nudes.

The texture of the eyeshadow is literally so creamy and applies easily and pigmented. The best part is when you open up this palette it smells SO good, the shadows are made with real cocoa powder! Personally I don't think it smells like chocolate (like most people do), but it does smell extremely good! I also like the packaging that it comes in,  I love that it is a tin with a magnetic lid,  I think it's adorable that the tin itself looks like a bar of chocolate.



L to R: Gilded Ganache, Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, White Chocolate, Marzipan, Creme Brûlée, Semi-Sweet, Haute Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry Bon Bon, Cherry Cordial, Black Forest Truffle, Candid Violet, Champagne Truffle, Triple Fudge, Amaretto

Some of my favourite shades to use so far have been; Salted Caramel, Hazelnut, Marzipan, Creme Brûlée, Semi-Sweet and Haute Chocolate (It sounds like I am placing a Starbucks order) I would say if this palette has been on your wish list for awhile, then go for it. It is worth it, I absolutely love it! 

Do you like neutral eyeshadow palettes? Have you ever tried this palette, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment