I would love to thank Harkirat from The Bronzed Diaries for nominating me, I am so excited!
The Rules are:
-Thank the blogger that nominated you
-Write 11 random facts about yourself
-Answer the questions they set you
-Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers
11 Random Facts:
1. I am a notorious last minute packer, I will literally do it 10 minutes before I have to leave. Oh I am also an extreme over packer, I just gotta be prepared for anything, ya know?
2. I am obsessed with the Real Housewives I watch them all, New York, New Jersey, Orange County, Beverly Hills, Vancouver when it was on, but never got into Miami I don't know why.
3. I am equal parts terrified and fascinated by sharks.
4. I have had over 4 surgeries, including on my feet, eyes and mouth.
5. I am an extremely picky eater, but one of the random weird things I do like is red grapes and ranch dip (gross sounding but delicious).
6. I am fluent in both English and French.
7. Giraffe is my favourite animal, blue is my favourite colour, and seven is my lucky number.
8. I am superstitious but don't really talk about it, it is just something I do in my head.
9. I hate watermelon everything, the fruit, the flavour all of it. hate it.
10. I would probably buy anything if it was on sale, a good sale not some 2$ off sale.
11. I also get myself into to trouble as when I feel awkward or uncomfortable I start to laugh, which depending on the situation can make me seem like a horrible person.
1. What is your favourite movie of all time?
Favourite movie of all time would probably have to be Pirates of the Caribbean, I am obsessed and slightly embarrassed to admit that! I love all of them and have since the first one came out way back in 2003 :o
2. What do you want to be remembered for?
This is a tough one, I think I would want to be remembered as someone who was there when you needed them, for being kind, making people laugh, a hard worker and, a good listener, not as someone who wasn't fun to hang around with, or was rude to everyone.
3. Describe the perfect vacation.
The perfect vacation would be going somewhere that I have always been wanting to go, most likely Europe! I am so in love with the rich history that they have over their and would love to go see all of the museums and landmarks, experience the different cultures and just all that cool stuff. I would rather go out and see that place that I am staying and explore than sit on the beach everyday. Some countries that I am dying to visit would be France, Italy, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Germany, Spain, England, Ireland, Portugal, Monaco, Poland, Switzerland, the list goes on and on.
4. What is one thing you could not live without?
One thing I could not live without...... I don't know I'm sure there are lots of things, I could give the stupid answer of "oxygen" or be materialistic and say "my clothes, computer" and all those types of things, but if I was being serious I would have to say my family and friends, they are always there when you need them and I just don't know what I would do if I didn't have any of them ( sounds cheesy I know).
5. Are you a Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte or Miranda? (I'm a mix of Carrie and Charlotte well at least thats what I think)
I think thats a hard question to answer about yourself, so I recruited the help of my friend (nothing like putting them on the spot :p ). I am a combination of a Samantha and a Miranda, a Miranda because she is ambitious and independent, caring and protects the people she loves, and Samantha because she is just like that but a bit more wild and crazy and loves to have a great time.
6. What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?
I don't know if I want to share the most embarrassing moment, but something embarrassing I do all the time is say "Thanks, you too!" when someone says something like, "Enjoy your meal" at restaurant or "Have a great Birthday" or "Enjoy your movie" at the theatres. I literally die every time I do that, so embarrassing.
7. Name 5 people (dead or alive) that you would invite over for a dinner party.
Hmmm only 5 people, that is tough to narrow down but I would probably go with....
2. King Tutankhamun
4. Jack Sparrow
5. Klaus Mikaelson
I also took it upon myself to include fictional people...hope that's okay!
8. What is your favourite season?
My favourite season would probably be summer, I just love the heat and all the summer activities, BBQs, swimming in pools, backyard parties with friends, all of those fun things! I also like spring because that is when I was born, and I like the fall, so really it's just that I hate winter aha!
9. What have you been lusting after lately? (it can be anything or anyone ;) )
Hmm I am literally obsessed with the show The Vampire Diaries, I have been watching it since it was first on, and was so excited for their spin off The Originals because I am literally OBSESSED with Klaus! I was also ecstatic when I saw that Daniel Sharman (Isaac from Teen Wolf) is joining the cast of The Originals! So right at this moment I am lusting after Klaus ( I sound like a total loser)!
10. What blog post of yours are you most proud of?
I think that I am most proud of my very first blog post, not for the content of it, but for the fact that I actually started a blog. I had been wanted to do it for awhile, but just never actually did it, so I am proud of myself for going through with it and starting a blog.
11. Name something that you have never done before but want to try.
I have also wanted to try scuba diving, I almost took lessons when I was younger but never did, I just think that scuba diving would be sooo much fun to do in those bright tropical waters, hopefully there are no sharks!!
Beauty With Love
Meg Says - Life, ME/CFS & Beauty
Dots and Laces
Here Are My Questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What is your signature scent that people know you by?
3. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
4. If you had to pick one thing to live without what would it be?
5. What are the top five things on your bucket list?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
8. What three words would describe you?
9. Who has had the greatest impact on your life?
10. What is your favourite movie or book?
11. Why did you create a blog?