Saturday 5 July 2014

June Favourites


It is that time of the month again, when all the monthly favourites start being posted! They are my favourite because I love to know what people are using and whether they are hating it or loving it!

Lindt Excellence Caramel and Sea Salt: This is a bit of a random favourite but I am in love with this stuff, it tastes soo good, I am really getting into chocolate and sea salt together, seems weird but taste delicious.

Moroccan Oil: I have incredible thick, curly, frizzy, dry hair and this stuff makes it feel like hair again! I pour a little into the palm of my hand and put it into my damp hair, concentrating it at the ends. When my hair dries, it is so soft, silky, and there is minimal frizz. I will definitely repurchase when I finish my current bottle.

Anastasia Lash Genius: I had never heard of this before, a mascara top coat that waterproofs your mascara. I was a bit skeptical about when I first saw this online at Sephora, but I hate the formulations of waterproof mascaras so I thought this might be a good in-between. Well I was right, this stuff does not budge whatsoever, I have full on cried laughing and there was no streaks or smudges to be seen. It has become one of my favourite beauty products.

Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Perfume: Smells so good, it is a feminine floral vanilla scent, it reminds me of sugar.

Kate Spade Wallet and Pouch: I recently went shopping at an Outlet Mall and Kate Spade was having a massive sale! I love this wallet and the design of it leaves lots of room for cards, receipts (I'm a bit of a hoarder) and change. The little pouch is perfect for inside my bag to put all my beauty bits I'll need for the day in it.

Essie Drying Drops: I literally am the worst when it comes to letting my nails dry before trying to do something, I always end up smudging them right away, then I discovered the Essie Drying Drops. They are the best, you just use the dropper to put a couple drops in the middle of your nail, once you have finished painting them. It dries the nail polish incredible fast and I no longer have insane smudges on my nails (yay!).

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil: This was recommended to me by a friend, she said it worked wonders and loved it. Well I have to agree it is awesome, I use one pump on my face and eyebrows, then another for my eye makeup and it gets rid of it all. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily, I actually find my skin feels softer after using it.

Tarte Blush in Glisten: It is a beautiful peachy pink blush with a golden shimmer to it, I just keep finding myself reaching for it whenever I need some blush. It goes on nicely and has good staying power.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme, Mochachino: I have only had this for little over a month and I am obsessed with it. The formula is so creamy and easy to apply, it has great pigmentation and I have been wearing it non stop, either on its own or as a shadow base.

L'Oreal La Couleur infallible, 009-Permanent Khaki and 002-Hourglass Beige: These are soo pigmented, I use Hourglass Beige as an inner corner highlight, and I love using Permanent Khaki to play up my hazel eyes.


Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment: I use this around my forehead and temples, where I tend to get the most oily. I put it on after my moisturizer in the morning and it works to keep the shine away, I have been using it every morning and love it. 



What are your favourites this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment