Wednesday 2 July 2014

Mini Haul


Now I didn't go into Shoppers (Canadian Drug Store) with the intention of getting a bunch of stuff (just toothpaste), but when I see the word "sale" on little red cards all over the beauty section I can't help but at least check it out! I am notorious for always splurging when there is a sale, I can easily say no to something full price, or that's only on sale for like a dollar off ( what is with that?!) but when it goes from 12.99 to 5.99 I get reeled in. So the following items (in the order I picked them up in) I just could not say no too...

1) L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara 
This is something relatively new to Canada, but I've heard british beauty bloggers talk about it for awhile and really wanted to try it, so I figured it was on sale and I would go for it!

2) Revlon Lash Potion Mascara 
I also have wanted to try this mascara for awhile but just never got around to picking it up, so again given that it was on sale I went for it. I wanted to get the waterproof version but I realized as I was typing this that I did not get waterproof...uhh read the label more thoroughly Sydney! 

3) Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil and Gel in Brunette 
I spied this on the very top rack and it looked like something interesting to try out, I am not someone who has literally two hairs for eyebrows but I don't think I have thick brows either. I thought this would be good to just fill in those spaces and make my eyebrow look more even. 

4) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 047-Pink Lemonade
I have two other Lip Butters already, 027-Juicy Papaya and 010-Raspberry Pie and love them, I thought this one would just give me a nice glossy look. 

5) Maybelline One by One Mascara 
This is a repurchase, I love this mascara! It coats every single eyelash. 

6) Crest 3D White Luxe Toothpaste
What I originally went in for but coincidentally was also on sale yay!!

7) Johnson's Head-to-Toe Baby Wash
I was roaming the isles to see what other things were on sale, saw this and promptly added it to my basket (which was the crook of my arm in this case) and I use this to clean my makeup brushes. 

Have you ever been guilty of an impromptu haul? 




No comments:

Post a Comment